On July 30th, the latest movie based on a book by John Green hits Swiss cinemas. But you can go see the movie early, because Twentieth Century Fox and the Uncanny Book-Club have teamed up and organised an exclusive fan screening. All you need to do to get in, apart from having a bit of luck, is answer one question.
The secret and exclusive fan screening of John Green‘s Paper Towns will be held at a secret location. It’s a premiere for fans only, organised by Twentieth Century Fox and the Uncanny Book-Club. We’re working on giving you the best morning possible.
All you have to do is fill out the form below and you could win one of the exclusive tickets!
And even if you don’t win the main prize, you can still win a Paper Towns book.
Winners of the tickets will be informed about the exact location and time. Here’s what you need to know: The screening will be on Saturday, July 18th, 2015, somewhere in a cinema in Zürich city. That’s about two weeks before the movie opens in cinemas. The contest ends on July 11th.
Here’s your question:
What do Radar’s parents collect?
Good luck![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- You must be a Swiss resident. You must be able to make it to Zürich on your own.
- All winners are responsible for their getting to the venue.
- Contestants may only enter once per sweepstakes.
- Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
- All decisions are final.
- If your entry is late, it’s late.
- We will only publish the names of the winners with their consent and upon their request.
- Your e-mail address will only be used to notify you in case you won.